SUPREME WHITE PARIS (INTENSE EXCLUSIF) BODY LOTION
TEST SKIN: MINE (Combination Skin)
USED/TEST PERIOD: 3 Three Months (Body Only) along with soap
Content Size: 500ml
- Aqua (Water)
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Sodium Lactate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract
- Citrus Limonium Peel Extract
- Morus Nigra Leaf Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract
- Tilia Tomentosa Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract,
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Disodium EDTA
- Hydroxyisohexyl – 3 – Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methypropional
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- P – Chloro – m – Cresol.
- Cleared Hyperpigmentation on hands.
- Very Moisturizing
- Evenly toned out skin.
- Nourished and hydrated my body skin.
Product Use Explanation: I really enjoyed the use of this product.
This Product successfully cleared the hyperpigmentation on both of my hands, evenly toning my skin complexion greatly.
Supreme White was very moisturizing and nourishing to my body skin and I have no regrets about this purchase whatsoever.
Supreme White can be ordered from a local dealer or directly from their store in France.
I had issues ordering directly from their site and had an incomplete order delivered to me.
Products took over (2) months to get to me, as a result, hence I cannot be recommending their website to anyone.
I also noticed that this product ingredient was not displayed on their site page, hence we displayed them here.
It was until I ordered Supreme White I noticed it contained Methylparaben and Propylparaben as highlighted above and other ingredients like fragrance, etc.
The product also contains ALLANTOIN as seen in the ingredients above, which is a skin soothing, healing and anti-irritating agent alongside other beautiful benefits.
- If you are avoiding parabens, therefore this product is not for you.
- The product contains Petrolatum which is a form of petroleum jelly, therefore avoid if you react to this ingredient as well.
- Due to the presence of Allantoin and a few plants extract found in this content, the parabens, petrolatum and other ingredients became irrelevant to me. Therefore, I will recommend this to those who do not mind because it will cause little or no irritation to any skin used.
- A body-only product can be used by all skin type, with added oil for an extra dry skin.
- Please never use a body only product on the face, to avoid any form of irritation/breakout.
CONCLUSION: above all, I enjoyed the use of this product, and it had a beautiful scent, but please beware of fake when purchasing.
Pictures from this spot can be used to purchase accurately.
HOW TO USE: Apply once or twice daily after shower preferably with SOAP in the range.
Massage until complete penetration of the milk.
I used mine twice daily though.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that not all their products may contain the same kind of ingredients, however, this product content was tested by me personally and therefore I only give reviews based on product contents I or a trusted skin type have used and as a result, conclusions were drawn based on that result.